Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage – Concord Home


Water damage struck this Concord home when a water supply line above the first-floor ceiling developed a leak. The leak eventually soaked the ceiling drywall, a... READ MORE



Concord Storm Damages a Vacant House


The house was subjected to dirty, contaminated water after a severe storm to the Concord area. Pesticides, chemicals, and sewage can soak into and ruin floors, ... READ MORE



Storage Area, Water and Moisture Intrusion--Concord


Flat roof damage often leads to water damage since the runoff is small compared to hipped or gabled rooves. A storage building in Concord can be susceptible to ... READ MORE



Water Damage In Concord


Water damage to your ceiling is a job best left to a professional restoration company like SERVPRO. Water damage can occur anytime, and that is why we offer 24-... READ MORE



Fire-Ravaged Bow Kitchen


Any homeowner would be distraught to witness the kitchen so fire damaged. Demolition and removal of all the charred and burned building elements and appliances ... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Concord Attic


Mold damage struck this Concord attic due to the exterior trim of the home allowing moisture to wick into the fascia board. The moisture and darkness had spawne... READ MORE



Bow Flooding Incident to a Storage Area


The water flooded the concrete floor and began to threaten damage to the stored items in this commercial building in Bow. Rapid water removal mitigates damage a... READ MORE



Flooding in Bow Caused Havoc


The severe storm pushed volumes of water into the lower level of this Bow property and also dropped a tree on the roof causing major water intrusion on the abov... READ MORE



Water Damage – Concord Home


Water damage occurred to this concord house when a powerful storm with accompanying strong winds drove tree limbs through the roof of the home. Rainwater was al... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Concord Home


Mold damage in this Concord bedroom closet was first detected from putting off a musty odor. The closet was small and lacked ventilation setting up conditions t... READ MORE