Fire Damage Calls for Prompt, Reliable Service in Concord
Concord Homeowners Deserve SERVPRO’s Proven Fire Damage Methods
It goes without saying that fire, even a smaller blaze in one room of your Concord property, can completely disrupt your life. This is why it is elemental to have a team in your corner focused on results and excellent service. SERVPRO understands all our customers' emotions with fire and water-related incidents, so we have perfected our practices, have the best equipment, and work fast. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster!
Fire damage to your Concord home does not have to mean all is lost. SERVPRO works to help you regain control of your life and property so that you can get back to your routine. Our main goal is to restore all damaged areas and contents to their pre-fire condition. We do so with careful assessment, tailored planning, and a workforce of IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT).
Your Belongings Deserve Attention and Meticulous Cleaning
After a fire, charring, soot, and smoke impact not only your structural and building materials but also your belongings. Our crew understands that your keepsakes, clothing, furnishings, and other items are what make your property a home. Because of this, we have proven methods for cleaning and restoration to restore versus replace whenever possible. This includes pretesting items to determine what can get salvaged and what is unsalvageable.
Some of the methods utilized during a fire restoration project may include:
- Dry methods – This cleaning is often used for pre-cleaning or light soot residues.
- Wet methods – This cleaning effectively tackles moderate or heavy soot residues and soiling.
- Spray and wipe – This is good for any items that cannot hold up to wet methods.
- Foam cleaning – This helps address furnishings with upholstered fabrics that could bleed or shrink with wet methods.
- Abrasion cleaning – This works with the help of agitation to remove soilings from surfaces.
- Immersion cleaning – This involves dipping contents into an immersion bath of a cleaning solution.
Odor Removal Counts in all Fire-Related Restoration Calls
Pungent odors are commonplace with fire-related emergencies, which means you need Odor Control Technicians (OCT) to handle all odorous particulates – making it "Like it never even happened." All walls, ceilings, woodwork, floors, and carpets require thorough cleaning. We never mask lingering odors using fragrance. Instead, we locate all odor-causing sources to eliminate them. To determine the proper one for your property, you can count on us to discuss all deodorizing options. Some deodorizing equipment and products include:
- Odor-Counteractant Beads or Granules help to lessen the overall severity of lingering smells.
- Air Scrubber portable units with HEPA filtration to remove chemicals, gasses, particles from the air.
- Thermal Foggers put out a dense, large volume fog of solvent-based product that bonds to odorous particles to neutralize them.
- Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) Foggers produce a fine mist by atomizing liquid deodorizer that penetrates areas where odor-causing particles settle.
Keep Your Project Organized with Our Move-out/Pack-out Service
Moving furnishings and other belongings out of the work areas might be necessary during the fire restoration process. Items get inventoried, carefully packed up, and transferred off-site for safe storage or additional cleanup. Pack-outs help to:
- Streamline your cleaning and remodeling
- Protect items from damage during the restoration
Once your restoration wraps up, all items stored off-site get moved back in.
SERVPRO of Concord realizes that any fire damage can lead to stress and heartbreak for a homeowner. We do everything possible to make the cleanup and reconstruction on your property seamless so you can get back to life as usual. Call us for emergency service by dialing (603) 225-2825, and we can mobilize our Green Fleet to your door within hours.