If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (603) 225-2825

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage – Concord House

Mold damage at this Concord home’s kitchen developed under the sink. A water feed line had developed under the sink. That moisture combined with the darkness provided a perfect breeding ground for a mold colony to grow. The homeowners were concerned that there might be mold that they could not see, so they sought professional help. SERVPRO of Concord first performs a thorough damage assessment which in this case would include the use of high-tech moisture detection meters to uncover any hidden pockets of moisture. The source of the moisture which had fed the mold colony would first need to be repaired. A containment area would be set up to prevent mold spores from being disbursed throughout the house during the mold cleanup process. The mold would then be cleaned up and the area treated with an antimicrobial substance to inhibit any future mold growth.