Mold Damage – Concord Home
Mold damage in this Concord bedroom closet was first detected from putting off a musty odor. The closet was small and lacked ventilation setting up conditions that allowed for mold growth. SERVPRO of Concord was called in to assess the extent of the mold damage and to remediate that damage. Our technician removed the baseboards first to determine the depth of the fungal growth. He determined that a one-foot section of drywall be cut away so we could treat in between the walls with an antifungal spray. We set up commercial air movers and dehumidifiers as part of the remediation process to aid drying and return the air quality to normal. We replaced the drywall that had been cut away and put new baseboards in place.