Fire Damage – Concord Home
Fire damage at this Concord home started in the kitchen with a grease fire. Grease fires burn very hot and create a great deal of smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Concord was called to clean up the fire damage. Our first task was water damage clean up from the firefighting effort. Then we packed out the furnishings and belongings for transport to our warehouse for cleaning and restoration. Building materials that were too damaged were torn out and disposed of properly. Next, we cleaned the soot and smoke damage using SERVPRO’s proven methods. Reconstruction was the final phase of the fire damage restoration project and proved very successful as the homeowners were extremely pleased.