Who Helps with Storm and Flood Damage in Concord?
Our Professionals and In-House Contractors Provide Full-Service Restoration and Recovery after Flooding.
The combination of both storm and flood damage can be a compromising situation for your entire Concord household. With so many of the restoration companies that you might choose only capable of addressing part of the problems that your home might face, it can be time and money-saving to choose a more comprehensive and full-service approach that our SERVPRO professionals can provide.
Post-disaster cleaning, repair, and restoration of storm and flood damage in Concord homes begin the moment that our professionals first arrive at your damaged property. From your initial call to our emergency line, you get the full measure of our restoration and reconstruction team that can arrive together to begin vital mitigation and emergency services after structural damage and potential flooding occurs.
What Are the Emergency Services Offered by Professional Restorers?
Emergency services are the immediate tasks that our responding technicians and professionals begin upon arrival. While these actions might vary from one structure to the next, there are several common tasks that many can expect in a flood-damaged property. After substantial storm systems pass through the area, some of these same emergency services can help to clean up the debris and remove immediate risks so that our restoration technicians can get to work on recovering the property. Some of these emergency services include:
- Temporary Construction Solutions – As you might expect, after a strong storm system passes through the area, much like we have seen with some of the hurricane-level weather events in recent years, structural damage is inevitable. By tarping roofs and sealing over structural breaches, we can more efficiently begin extraction and drying inside the house.
- Tree Removal – The same robust systems that can remove shingles and destroy portions of a standing structure can also knock down trees and break off limbs. Falling portions of trees can be destructive to your home and its roof. Our professionals can remove these limbs or trunks of trees to get the structural openings covered back over.
- Content Management – Your personal belongings are one of the priorities that need protection when our professionals first arrive at your home. We assess each item on a case-by-case basis, determining if we can restore it on-site or if off-site restoration and recovery are necessary.
How Can Flooding Get Resolved Quickly?
When you recognize flooding has occurred in your home, it can be overwhelming to see. One of the struggles that homeowners face in this situation is taking the appropriate steps immediately to get the flooding cleaned up and extracted. The longer that you wait to address this moisture and standing water, the more destructive it can become to the house. When you choose our SERVPRO professionals, you are choosing:
- Fast Extraction – Extraction is one of the vital elements of restoration and recovery after substantial water losses or flooding impact your home. Our professionals have capable extraction equipment like trash pumps and truck-mount extractors for continual, powerful removal of standing water.
- Efficient Drying – Drying your home after a flood can only happen after extraction and debris removal take place. Because water can migrate quickly through the house and into porous structural materials, drying involves a wide range of cutting-edge tools and equipment.
- Moisture Detection – The ability to check on the progress of our drying in real-time is one of the advantages of professional restoration. We can be continually moving drying equipment to provide the most efficient and thorough drying approach.
What Extraction Tools Are Best?
Because extraction is such a pivotal element to the successful restoration of your home after a flood, the choice of the right equipment for the job becomes a vital decision. Choosing wrong can lead to longer or more costly restoration periods. Some of the ideal choices for this work include:
- Submersible Pumps
- Wet Vacuums
- Carpet Wands
Does Build Back Start Right After Restoration?
As a full-service restoration and recovery team, we have a full team of in-house contractors that can oversee the reinstallation of damaged materials. In most cases, reconstruction and repairs can begin as soon as mitigation completes. This seamless transition is one that can prevent longer recovery times or higher costs.
Storm and flood losses can both equally impact and threaten your home. In most situations, you can address both of these scenarios the same by contacting our experienced SERVPRO of Concord team. With our fast response and premier equipment, we can make it “Like it never even happened.” You can reach our experienced team 24/7 at (603) 225-2825.