What is the Best Local Water Removal Service in Concord?
The Most Effective Water Removal Service in Concord is SERVPRO.
Various unexpected problems could cause serious water issues in your Concord home. Some of these are immediately noticeable, while others could take weeks or even months to make themselves known. Catastrophic pipe ruptures, resulting from freezing pipes, are relatively common causes of standing water in your residence. Leaky roofs and clogged gutters are others, less immediately noticeable sources of water problems. Yet other culprits of such troubles are malfunctioning appliances and rusted out water containers. That said, regardless of how the water got there, SERVPRO is uniquely skilled in removing it from your home, mitigating its impact, and restoring any resulting damage.
What Are SERVPRO’s Unique Qualifications?
We have built a strong reputation as one of the most trusted and highly effective Concord water removal services. This is a testament to both our technicians’ advanced skills and dedication to customer satisfaction. A few of our remarkable achievements and accolades are:
- We have successfully served our neighbors for the past twenty-eight years and been recognized as one of the best-performing SERVPRO franchises in New Hampshire
- Our technicians have been widely recognized as water damage restoration specialists and are individually certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in water damage restoration, applied structural drying, applied microbial remediation, carpet cleaning, and rug cleaning
- Customers have often praised us for how we never consider a job complete until they are pleased with the work we have performed
- We have achieved perfect 5-star customer satisfaction ratings on both Facebook and Yelp Reviews
As you can see, our dedicated professionals have established an excellent rapport with those they serve. Over the past twenty-eight years, they have become well-known as knowledgeable and trustworthy water removal and remediation experts.
How Does SERVPRO Remove Water from Properties and Restore It to Its Former Condition?
In dealing with your water problem, we follow a well-planned, time-tested process. This process generally involves the following steps:
- The initial contact stage, when we collect your contact details and ask several important questions about what may have caused your particular situation
- Next, workers perform a thorough inspection of your home, locating and blocking the responsible water sources, identifying the contamination level of the water, and assessing your residence’s water-related damage
- Then, they extract the standing water from your house with powerful pumps and extractors
- Afterward, they move or otherwise protect your household contents from further damage
- Then, we dry your residence with state-of-the-art dehumidifiers and monitor the drying process with moisture sensors and meters, as well as thermohygrometers
- Next, our technicians clean, disinfect, and deodorize all impacted surfaces using various cleaning methods and advanced chemical agent-aerosolizing foggers
- Finally, if necessary, company workers remove irreparable structural elements, install new drywall, repair or replace floorings, fully reconstruct destroyed rooms or other parts of your home, and repaint walls and ceilings
In following this procedure, performing both cleaning and rebuilding functions, and always trying to restore water-damaged materials first, rather than simply replacing them, SERVPRO saves you time and money.
What Are Some of the Special Advantages of Using SERVPRO?
There are several notable benefits of using our company. These involve, among other things, our innovative service offerings, access to massive amounts of manpower, extensive arsenal of high-tech equipment, and meticulous methods. The following are just some of the advantages of enlisting our help:
- We enable you to establish an Emergency READY Profile (ERP) with us, so that we know crucial information about your property and can develop a clear plan of action before a crisis occurs
- As a locally owned and operated franchise that is also affiliated with a large nationwide chain, we can draw on the manpower and equipment resources of 1,700 stores and be onsite quickly to solve your water problems
- Our high-tech, commercial-grade equipment, like truck-mounted extractors, can successfully remediate your home even if your electric is off
- We provide move-out services and temporary storage to protect your furniture and other possessions while we are restoring your residence
- Company technicians meticulously keep track of your household contents and expertly plan and monitor the drying process
- Our staff, trained in insurance matters, handles all the insurance paperwork for you
In these ways, we take care of you from the beginning of the remediation process to its conclusion. Ultimately, all of our efforts are focused on trying to eliminate as many of the headaches associated with your water event as we can.
So, whenever your home is affected by a water issue or you are preparing for one ahead of time, remember that your neighbors at SERVPRO of Concord can help. Call us at (603) 225-2825 for assistance.