Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Suspicions of mold growth cause New Hampshire property owners high levels of anxiety and frustration. SERVPRO of Concord offers concerned residents and businesses professional mold remediation services following steps established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Our technicians pursue advanced training to contain, and remove moldy materials, proudly earning IICRC Applied Microbial Restoration Technicians certifications before responding to your mold issues.
The most important values our family-oriented company hold are honesty and reliability. Our customers deserve and receive ethical and respectful treatment as we abate mold growth within their property.The investment we chose to make in state of the art air filtration equipment keeps non-affected areas of your property safe from moldy particles during remediation. We take the time to explain the life cycle and growth pattern of microbial infestations typically seen in our area, so you make decisions based on full disclosure and complete information rather than fear.
Once we remove the current growth, we sanitize the area and help find and resolve the moisture problem that caused the outbreak, so your property remains mold growth free. SERVPRO of Concord also has an answer for persistent musty smells that may remain after mold remediation. Deodorization experts on our team train to use the hydroxyl machines we use to destroy odors, removing that last reminder of a problem ensuring all is resolved to your satisfaction.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (603) 225-2825
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Concord?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (603) 225-2825
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Concord is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Concord community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.