What Should I Do if a Fire Burns My Concord Ceiling and Attic?
If you ever notice that your attic got burned or smoke damaged after a fire, call SERVPRO.
For Fire Damage Mitigation Inside Your Attic in Concord Call SERVPRO
Once flames light up inside your Concord home, the heat will rise, and the blaze will start torching your building materials that are above the initial source. Commonly, an inferno can engulf the components that make up your ceiling, attic, and roof.
How can you tell what materials will have to be removed and what can be saved?
During every fire damage project in Concord, whether or not your structural components will have to be removed and replaced depends on how severely the item got burnt and how deep the charring went. Our SERVPRO technicians can conduct a thorough inspection of your building and determine which items we think we can save through sanding or sandblasting, refinishing, cleaning, and sealing. When the flames have consumed sections of your ceiling and made their way into your attic, we inspect the following building materials for issues:
• Acoustic Ceiling Tiles and Drywall- In most cases, if your ceiling tiles or drywall got anything more than just surface charring, the materials must be removed. In this case, we can remove just the burnt pieces of your ceiling and dispose of them in sealed plastic bags. If other parts of your sealing are coated in soot residues, then we can clean them with dry sponges or wet cleaning techniques.
• Insulation- If the insulation inside your attic got burned during the fire, in most cases, it must get removed. If your insulation is just smoke-damaged, it can be deodorized, but it is usually more cost-effective to remove and replace it.
• Trusses- When determining whether we can save your affected roof trusses or not, we follow the general quarter inch rule. If the charring is less than a quarter-inch deep, then we can sand down or sandblast the charring off. As a final step, we can then apply a specialized sealant paint to your entire attic to seal in any foul odors.
If you ever notice that your attic got burned or smoke damaged after a fire, call SERVPRO of Concord at (603) 225-2825 24/7.
What Should I Do When Flooding Affects my Construction Site?
Call SERVPRO for any type of water removal and remediation efforts you need. We can get you back to work in no time.
SERVPRO is a Concord Restoration Service for Commercial Flood Damage and Loss Recovery.
What is Commercial Flood Mitigation?
A construction site can contain expensive equipment as well as metal and concrete building materials. When flooding occurs, this equipment is at a high risk of sustaining damage from water exposure, which could present itself as rusting or as mold damage to the building's structure. As a foreman, you may need to act quickly in the face of flooding by using a restoration service in Concord to avoid permanent losses to equipment or the structure itself. SERVPRO water restoration technicians (WRT) can perform essential mitigation at a building site to ensure that damages to scaffolding, equipment, and concrete structures are kept to a minimum. We are available for emergencies twenty-four hours a day and, as a local service, can arrive on-site within four hours of notification of loss.
How can you prevent rusting to metals during flooding?
Rusting of scaffolding or equipment and machinery can be an unfortunate by-product of commercial flood damage in your Concord building site. The most effective method of mitigation is to remove floodwaters using an electric submersible pump before establishing humidity controls to prevent the upper areas of the structure from adversely affected. By ensuring that the work-site is dry, we can perform the crucial steps to avoid water exposure from affecting metals. The next step is to ensure that corrosion does not occur by applying an industrial rusticide directly onto vulnerable materials to remain resistant to lasting damage.
What steps can I take to avoid water losses at a construction site?
- Inventory any equipment that can be removed from the site before flooding occurs
- Use a restorer with access to external storage for any material that does get wet
- Dry out the affected area quickly and establish humidity controls
If flooding threatens the equipment and scaffolding of your construction site, contact SERVPRO of Concord at (603) 225-2825.
Learn more about Concord.
My Concord House Smells Like Smoke, What Can I Do?
If your home still smells like fire damage even weeks later, give us a call today!
SERVPRO of Concord Can Help You Remove the Smell of Fire Damage!
One of the worst feelings a Concord homeowner can face is the aftermath of fire damage. You may feel hopeless and like you have lost so much, but never give up. There is help nearby, and the damage may not be as bad as it seems.
Imagine a scenario where, after extensive fire damage restoration, your Concord home finally looks like it did before everything happened. However, what can you do if it still smells like smoke, even weeks later? Sometimes restorations are not as thorough as they should be, but don't worry. We're here for you at SERVPRO.
Why Does My House Still Smell Like Fire?
The malodor of burning plastics, wood, and other materials can linger in the air for weeks after a fire, and it could happen because:
• The malodor was not dealt with on a particle-level, using advanced equipment
• Putrid smells linger behind on the walls, and sealant paint is needed
• Bits of greasy soot may have been missed, trapping the odor
Here at SERVPRO, we're committed to removing all the signs of fire damage that we can. It is always our goal to leave your home feeling like it did before the fire happened. Our Institution of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration-certified technicians can identify problem areas and use advanced equipment to remediate the damage.
What Can SERVPRO Do that The Previous Company Didn't?
Our technicians have access to advanced equipment that can help reduce and remove lingering odors. We can:
• Use hydroxyl generators to eliminate volatile organic compounds from the air
• Use thermal foggers, to trap scent-causing particles and neutralize them
• Set up air scrubbers with HEPA filters to filter the malodor out of the particles in the air and trap them
• Use sealant paints
Here at SERVPRO, we want to help you make your home feel like it did before the fire.
If your home still smells like fire damage even weeks later, give us a call today! Dial (603) 225-2825 to speak with a representative of SERVPRO of Concord. We're ready to help.
Who Assesses Odor Buildup in Concord Stockrooms?
Many items can get damaged when your commercial stockroom suffers from water damage. Contact SERVPRO for water removal.
SERVPRO Technicians Are Experts at Finding the Source of an Unpleasant Odor and Performing Commercial Water Restoration in your Business.
Why Does My Stockroom Smell Musty?
The stockrooms and storage areas of Concord businesses can often suffer water-related problems over-time. Since these areas are infrequently visited and not open to customers, it may feel like there is less urgency when odors strike. Musty odors commonly occur as a result of water leaks or rainwater intrusion. The source of these damp spots may not be noticeable without a thorough inspection of the affected area. SERVPRO technicians can perform a professional inspection of your stockroom and put in place a drying strategy.
How can I remedy water odors on my business premises?
Reaching out to a commercial water restoration company in Concord can help you address your issue's root cause. Air fresheners may be a useful stopgap solution. These need changing every few weeks, and there is a strong likelihood of an untreated water problem causing damage over time. These damages can be permanent if left long enough, while the odor may become more potent and overpower air-fresheners or affect your indoor air quality.
How can I stop water odors at the source?
- Remove items that are covering walls or ceilings
- Visually inspect for any signs of discoloration or wetness
- Place a dehumidifier where odor is strongest
Do water odors disappear by themselves?
Changing seasons and temperatures are more or less noticeable, but they generally do not make odors disappear completely. To effectively remediate odors, you need to address the source of the problem and dry out any damp spots. SERVPRO can inspect and dry the wall cavities to ensure that your stockroom returns to its preloss condition. To address indoor air quality, we can place premium air filtration devices that can remove particles as small as 0.3 microns from an indoor environment.
If you need help dealing with stubborn odors in your business, contact SERVPRO of Concord at (603) 225-2825.
Click here for more information about Concord.
What Must Happen Immediately to Protect My Concord House After a Water Loss?
SERVPRO Can Help Homeowners in Concord with any kind of water damage.
Mitigation helps to reduce losses and expenses for a customer and can encompass many specific tasks.
After a water loss emergency, there is a finite timeline to address many of the pressing concerns and immediate damages in your Concord residence. As challenging and overwhelming as this might initially feel, it is the focus of efforts like mitigation.We begin valuable efforts that protect your belongings, your structure, and the occupants of the residence from potential health hazards and dangers that could result from the growing loss incident.
To get water mitigation in Concord homes started as quickly as possible, it is vital to reach out to our SERVPRO technicians as soon as possible after the discovery of the disaster. Because we fixate on a fast response, we have technicians available and ready to mobilize at any time. The majority of our roster has the necessary training and education to be certified Water Restoration Technicians (WRT) through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) firm.
Why is Mitigation Important?
Mitigation is one of the most consistent elements across any loss incident that our professionals seek to address. With water losses and their ability of water to move quickly from one damaged area to another, fast mitigation and attention in the affected portions of the house are critical to saving both time and money. There are a few distinct ways to regulate the effect of water losses in your residence, and these include:
- Extraction – As you might expect, removing surface water is one of the first objectives of our responding restoration professionals. Damage cannot get adequately assessed, and structural elements remain persistently at risk with standing water. Multiple tools can help to get this surface water threat under control, but this typically falls to electric submersible pumps or wet vacuums with attachments.
- Content Management – To many homeowners, the belongings, keepsakes, and treasures in the house are more valuable than the walls and flooring. With any loss incident, our mitigation approach ensures that the appropriate precautions get taken to protect your belongings as much as possible through on-site and off-site recovery efforts.
- Controlled Demolition – With a team of in-house contractors experienced in nearly all of the general contracting building trades, we can work to limit the number of damaged materials that require discarding. After build back of these removed materials, the loss incident is “Like it never even happened.”
Is Extraction Always Necessary?
Many think of extraction as the removal of substantial standing water that occupants of the home or technicians might have to wade through to get any work done, extraction is a broader term than this. Water removal in materials like carpeting, wood flooring, and wall systems can require specialized tools and equipment, and be an equally vital process in the final drying of your property. Some of these include:
- Carpet Wands
- Weighted Extractors
- Floor Mat Drying Systems
Is Content Management Needed After Clean Water Incidents?
Protecting your belongings is an essential element of the full mitigation services that our SERVPRO team offers. After a water loss incident, contents in your home can become saturated, soiled, or even carry a foul odor. Addressing all of these concerns can take the steps needed to prevent irreparable damages to these valuable keepsakes, heirlooms, and treasures. Some of the steps that can protect your belongings from both the immediate damages after water exposure and secondary effects like microbial growth include:
How Fast Can Mitigation Begin?
Because We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, we commit to our customers to reach their damaged addresses as soon as possible following a loss incident. We can maintain production vehicles and trailers stocked with our inventory of air movers, dehumidifiers, extractors, and other water management equipment. Also, we have a staffed response line to ensure that you are reaching a human being amidst your loss. Not only does this help to convey the appropriate information to our technicians preparing to respond, but it also helps to offer you some peace of mind amid the crisis.
No matter how severe water losses can be in your home, we have a dedicated roster of restoration technicians that can respond quickly and confidently. Mitigation is a vital service that we offer designed to reduce out-of-pocket expenses and the time that restoration takes. Our SERVPRO of Concord team can begin this mitigation as soon as we arrive. Give us a call anytime disasters strike at (603) 225-2825.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Concord, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Concord today at (603) 225-2825 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Who Helps with Storm and Flood Damage in Concord?
Let SERVPRO of Concord do the reconstruction on your home from the storm damage.
Our Professionals and In-House Contractors Provide Full-Service Restoration and Recovery after Flooding.
The combination of both storm and flood damage can be a compromising situation for your entire Concord household. With so many of the restoration companies that you might choose only capable of addressing part of the problems that your home might face, it can be time and money-saving to choose a more comprehensive and full-service approach that our SERVPRO professionals can provide.
Post-disaster cleaning, repair, and restoration of storm and flood damage in Concord homes begin the moment that our professionals first arrive at your damaged property. From your initial call to our emergency line, you get the full measure of our restoration and reconstruction team that can arrive together to begin vital mitigation and emergency services after structural damage and potential flooding occurs.
What Are the Emergency Services Offered by Professional Restorers?
Emergency services are the immediate tasks that our responding technicians and professionals begin upon arrival. While these actions might vary from one structure to the next, there are several common tasks that many can expect in a flood-damaged property. After substantial storm systems pass through the area, some of these same emergency services can help to clean up the debris and remove immediate risks so that our restoration technicians can get to work on recovering the property. Some of these emergency services include:
- Temporary Construction Solutions – As you might expect, after a strong storm system passes through the area, much like we have seen with some of the hurricane-level weather events in recent years, structural damage is inevitable. By tarping roofs and sealing over structural breaches, we can more efficiently begin extraction and drying inside the house.
- Tree Removal – The same robust systems that can remove shingles and destroy portions of a standing structure can also knock down trees and break off limbs. Falling portions of trees can be destructive to your home and its roof. Our professionals can remove these limbs or trunks of trees to get the structural openings covered back over.
- Content Management – Your personal belongings are one of the priorities that need protection when our professionals first arrive at your home. We assess each item on a case-by-case basis, determining if we can restore it on-site or if off-site restoration and recovery are necessary.
How Can Flooding Get Resolved Quickly?
When you recognize flooding has occurred in your home, it can be overwhelming to see. One of the struggles that homeowners face in this situation is taking the appropriate steps immediately to get the flooding cleaned up and extracted. The longer that you wait to address this moisture and standing water, the more destructive it can become to the house. When you choose our SERVPRO professionals, you are choosing:
- Fast Extraction – Extraction is one of the vital elements of restoration and recovery after substantial water losses or flooding impact your home. Our professionals have capable extraction equipment like trash pumps and truck-mount extractors for continual, powerful removal of standing water.
- Efficient Drying – Drying your home after a flood can only happen after extraction and debris removal take place. Because water can migrate quickly through the house and into porous structural materials, drying involves a wide range of cutting-edge tools and equipment.
- Moisture Detection – The ability to check on the progress of our drying in real-time is one of the advantages of professional restoration. We can be continually moving drying equipment to provide the most efficient and thorough drying approach.
What Extraction Tools Are Best?
Because extraction is such a pivotal element to the successful restoration of your home after a flood, the choice of the right equipment for the job becomes a vital decision. Choosing wrong can lead to longer or more costly restoration periods. Some of the ideal choices for this work include:
Does Build Back Start Right After Restoration?
As a full-service restoration and recovery team, we have a full team of in-house contractors that can oversee the reinstallation of damaged materials. In most cases, reconstruction and repairs can begin as soon as mitigation completes. This seamless transition is one that can prevent longer recovery times or higher costs.
Storm and flood losses can both equally impact and threaten your home. In most situations, you can address both of these scenarios the same by contacting our experienced SERVPRO of Concord team. With our fast response and premier equipment, we can make it “Like it never even happened.” You can reach our experienced team 24/7 at (603) 225-2825.
Who Cleans Up My Concord House After a Water Emergency?
Water damage can create unneeded stress upon the residents of the home. Contact SERVPRO to mediate the damage.
Our SERVPRO Professionals Have Skilled Water Restoration Approaches as Well as Thorough Cleaning Techniques to Help.
Knowing who is responsible for what aspect of restoration and recovery in your home after a loss incident can be stressful and overwhelming. Our responding SERVPRO technicians can make it easy by offering a comprehensive approach encompassing nearly every phase of restoration and later build back necessary.
Even basics like water cleanup for Concord homes can indicate different tasks that professionals like ours need to complete. We can work with your insurance provider to offer you a fast and reliable service that follows the boundaries of your coverage and limits any out-of-pocket expenses for you.
Are Cleaning and Drying Related to One Another?
Your home needs to get thoroughly dried after a loss incident, and this can have a direct effect on the speed and final product of cleaning processes. We have multiple tools that can begin drying out damaged areas of your house quickly. With units like high-velocity air movers and desiccant dehumidifiers, we can provide customers with effective drying solutions that can return their property to its original condition sooner than expected.
Would It Be Cheaper to Clean Myself?
Many homeowners consider cutting out the middleman when it comes to restoring their houses, but there are potential pitfalls to this approach. Not only can DIY cleanup be ineffective when the full spectrum of moisture damage does not get addressed, but without the appropriate potent products and technologies for cleaning, your home might not look like it used to after a disaster cleaned by inexperienced homeowners. We can offer:
- Efficient Service
- Potent Cleaning Products
- Thorough Results
Cleaning up after a water loss can be a necessary step in making disasters “Like it never even happened.” Our professionals can help with efficient tools and potent cleaning agents. Give our SERVPRO of Concord team a call today at (603) 225-2825.
Learn more about Concord here.
How Can A Fire In My Concord Home Start?
Fire in Concord? Call SERVPRO we know what your Concord home needs!
Fire Damage In Concord Can Be Caused By The Combustion Of Various Items.
Structural blazes happen more frequently than you can imagine, and your home in Concord could be at risk if an accident takes place. Once a spark ignites, fire damage can quickly occur due to the heat and smoke coming from the burn. Once your contents and building materials ignite, the flames can start consuming other items nearby as fuel. The quicker the flames get extinguished, the fewer problems with burnt and charred materials can occur.
Much of the fire damage in Concord that takes place gets caused by the smoke created by the blaze. During a structural burn, some of the items consumed as fuels combust or instantly turn from a solid to a gas with the application of heat. However, other particles only get partially combusted and get released into your house's atmosphere in the form of smoke. When the smoke coming from your structural blaze is still hot, it rises toward your ceilings and then flows to other rooms inside your building. But, once it contacts cooler surfaces such as the building materials that make up your walls and ceilings, it can harden in the form of soils and soot residues.
When mitigating fire or smoke-related issues, a professional company such as SERVPRO knows that understanding how the blazes burn is vital. Combustion occurs when material burns, and then they get quickly turned into a gas. However, combustion is not a given process, and many of the materials partially combust and turn into smoke. Smoke can consist of solid particles, gases, and aerosols.
Our SERVPRO technicians know that the gases inside smoke consist of by-products generated, such as carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide. But, once the flames get extinguished, these gases stop causing a threat to your building's occupants. The aerosol particles inside smoke consist of a combination of fine solid particles and gases. These aerosols are what absorb malodor particles and cause unpleasant aromas to exist after the blaze gets extinguished.
Understanding how articles fully and partially combust is a key to restoring damage caused after your structural burn. If you ever need professional assistance after items burn inside your home, call SERVPRO of Concord at (603) 225-2825 24/7.
To learn more about Concord, click here.
What Can I Do After a Fire Loss to Begin Cleanup in Concord?
You can reach us by calling (603) 225-2825, and we will send out a team promptly to start with an assessment.
If You Suffer Loss from Fire Damage, SERVPRO Comes to the Rescue to Restore Your Concord Home
Any size fire leaves significant damage to your home, and you need to act as quickly as possible so that you can minimize the loss. If you wait too long after the fire gets extinguished before cleanup begins, you are left with pungent lingering odors. Additionally, the water used to extinguish the fire poses a potential hazard to materials in your home and possible mold growth. Calling in the help of trained experts ensures that your home is back to normal, so it seems, “Like it never even happened.”
What Should I Do After the Fire is Extinguished?
If you are dealing with fire damage in Concord, SERVPRO is available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for emergency restoration. Debris throughout your home, along with airborne threats, can hinder restoration and makes DIY methods nearly impossible. We can perform a walkthrough assessment of your home once it is deemed safe to record conditions and identify the best steps to proceed. We also bring advanced tools and equipment that allow us to get rid of stubborn residue from soot and smoke. Early mitigation helps cut back on the severity of the damage as well as the potential for long-lasting, hazardous effects.
What Can Your Company Do to Help with Restoration?
We pay close attention to any areas of the home where smoke and soot residue may have gotten through cracks and crevices. All damaged materials and debris gets removed so that we can begin the restoration and replacement process. A plan is put into place that allows us to utilize our resources in the most effective manner possible, including:
• Pack out services for the removal of personal belongings to be cleaned in detail at our facility.
• Soot removal from all surfaces that helps inhibit corrosive action.
• Assignment of technicians to address the cleaning of ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
• Inspection of all structural elements to ensure safety.
• For smoke odors that got into the wall cavities, we remove the first few inches of insulation within the walls to be replaced with new insulation.
Why Can’t I Address the Fire Damage on My Own?
It is difficult to thoroughly remove charred debris and rid your home of stubborn odors from soot and smoke residue. Just a few reasons why professional intervention is recommended after a fire include:
• The residue and debris left from a fire loss can be very toxic. Our team comes with all of the personal protective equipment (PPE) necessary to safely manage the job.
• There are often significant amounts of water or chemicals used to extinguish the fire. This must be addressed right away with the help of our expert extraction techniques and tools to speed up the process.
• Various portions of your structure, including the floors, walls, and ceilings, call for a professional assessment to determine whether or not they are stable.
• The methods and cleaning agents used to address soot cleanup vary depending on the surfaces impacted and the materials that burned in the fire. Our team is fully trained following the standards set form by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to handle any size fire damage project.
• We have EPA-registered cleaning agents and disinfectants that allow us to safely and effectively clean and deodorize your home at the end of the restoration.
What Cleaning Methods are Used to Restore My Interior?
SERVPRO is trained to formulate a plan that best suits the unique fire loss situation at hand. We perform an assessment, and technicians are instructed on each step to provide you with the best results.
• Wet Cleaning: is done to address hard surfaces that are not easily damaged by water. Technicians may use a combination of water and specialized cleaning agents to strip away smoke and soot residue, leaving the surface clean and refreshed. If necessary, we also have ultrasonic cleaning machines that use ultrasonic waves that pass through an aqueous solution made up of mild detergent, softener, and water. High-frequency sound waves create pressure that results in millions of bubbles to loosen grime.
• Dry Cleaning: is done to clean items that may become damaged when they come into contact with water, which includes electronics, antiques, and books. In some cases, our skilled technicians carefully use sponges, brushes, and towels to loosen soot and residue from your belongings.
There is nothing like knowing that you have a trained team on your side to help once you suffer from fire damage in your home. Give our technicians a call at SERVPRO of Concord, and we can send out a team 24/7 to get started with your emergency restoration needs. You can reach us by calling (603) 225-2825, and we will send out a team promptly to start with an assessment.
For more about Concord click here.